BEYEM ADVANCE is a fast drying, polymer-modified, colored tile grout mortar formulated with cement, selected aggregates, special additives, synthetic resins and mineral pigments. Especially suitable for joints up to 4 mm.
Indoor environment quality. Classifed as A+ class according to Décret nº. 2011-321 (France).
▪ Hygienic tile joints protected with Sanitized®.
▪ Resistant to mildew stains
▪ Prevents formation of mildew spores that are
▪ known allergens.
▪ Fresher longer. No more musty mildew odor.
▪ Wide range of colours. Stable and long lasting color.
▪ High hardness. High abrasion resistance. Low water uptake.
▪ Easy to use. Easy to clean. No scratching.
▪ Foot traffic: 24 h
▪ Very low VOCs emissions.
▪ Smart microencapsulated pigment (black color)
Grout mortar for extra-fine and hygienic tile joints up to 4 mm. Suitable for all types of ceramic tiles, natural stone, glass mosaic, marble , etc. For interior and exterior situations to walls and floors. Ideal for use in wet areas (swimming pools). Especially suitable for grouting rectified porcelain tiles. Allows to renew damaged and eroded tile joints.
BEYEM ADVANCE is suitable for:
▪ Cement based substrates.
▪ Cement tile adhesives.
Substrates must be clean, compact and free of substances that reduce adhesion such as dust, oil, grease and with no loose material. Substrates must be dry and free from any rising damp. Empty joints must be dry and clean in all their length and depth. Wet the joints with clean water before application when using very porous ceramic tiles in high temperatures and in the presence of wind. Before starting the application, temporary porefiller BEYEM TAPA protects matt, porous and non-porous ceramic from possible pigment stains.
Mix manually of mechanically BEYEM ADVANCE with 1,50-1,60 l per bag (5Kg) of clean water until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free paste is obtained. The amount of mixing water can be adapted in order to facilitate the application; however, an excess of mixing water may cause a visible shrinkage of the grout. Let the mix stand for 5 minutes before application.
Fill the joints completely using the appropriate trowel or rubber float, making sure the joints are completely compacted, with no unevenness. Remove excess of BEYEM ADVANCE, while still fresh, from the surface moving the float diagonally across joints.
When the mixture loses its plasticity and becomes matt, clean excess of grout mortar with a damp hard cellulose sponge or rubber float working diagonally to the joints. If cleaning is carried out too early (when the mixture is still plastic), the grout may be dragged from the joint leading to color variation. On the other hand, if the grout has already hardened, it is necessary to clean the surface mechanically, which could scratch the surface of the tiles.
▪ Do not apply on plastic, metal or wood.
▪ Do not apply below 5ºC or above 30ºC.
▪ Do not apply when there is risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
▪ When applying BEYEM ADVANCE in extremely hot, dry or windy days, it is recommended
to wet the joints after several hours.
▪ In outdoor, joins should be protected from rain until completely drying of grout mortar.
▪ Adhesive should normally be left for at least 24-48 hours before grouting.
▪ Use BEYEM DESIN to clean up stained tiles (wait at least 15 days after application) . Make sure the product does not damage the tile. Do not use on grouted joints.
▪ If the grout is required to be completely impervious to water or chemically resistant, use BEYEM JUNTA EPOXI.
▪ For tile joints larger than 4 mm, use BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL.
▪ For renovation of damaged joints, a minimum depth before applying must be ensured.
|Product identity. Properties of mixture and application data|
|Bulk density||≈ 920 Kg/m3|
|Density of the mix||≈ 1840 Kg/m3|
|Mixing water,%||30-32 %|
|Pot life||≤ 1 h|
|Waiting time for finishing||10-60 min|
|Foot traffic||24 h|
|Ready for use||72-96 h|
|Width of joints||Up to 4 mm|
|Coverage||It depends on size of tile and joint|
A: length of tile, mm
B: width of tile, mm
C: thickness of tile, mm
D: width of joint, mm
|Abrasion resistance||≤ 1000 mm3|
|Flexural strength after dry storage||≥ 2,5 N/mm2|
|Flexural strength after freeze-thaw cycles||≥ 2,5 N/mm2|
|Compressive strength after dry storage||≥ 15,0 N/mm2|
|Compressive strength after freeze-thaw cycles||≥ 15,0 N/mm2|
|Shrinkage||≤ 3 mm/m|
|Water absorption after 30 min||≤ 2 g|
|Water absorption after 240 mm||≤ 5 g|
|COVs total (28 days )||≤ 500 µg/m3|
BEYEM ADVANCE is packed 25 kg plastic lined paper bags and 4×5 kg boxes.
Storage: when stored unopened in a cool dry place, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.
Tools can be cleaned easily with water before the product hardens. Hardened product can be remove only mechanically.
Extra-fine and hygienic grouting of ceramic and porcelain tiles, marble or natural stone, must be carried out with a Sanitized® protected, fast drying, high abrasion resistance and low water uptake tile grout mortar compliant with EN 13888 – class CG2 AW, such as Beyem Advance manufactured by Rodacal Beyem company. Joints must be free from traces of adhesives and flaky parts. Use a spreader or hard rubber float to apply the joint grout and suitable sponges and clean water to clean joints on completion. Joints of ____ mm width and tiles ____ x ____ cm in size will lead to an average coverage of ≈ ____ kg/m2. Existing joints must be respected and elastic fractionizing and perimeter joints must be created.
For further and complete information about the safe use of our product please refer to our latest version of the Safety Data Sheet, which is available upon request.
Disposal of the product and packaging must be in accordance with current legislation. This is responsibility of the final product user.